Thursday, November 21, 2013

Kim Kardashian denies use of plastic surgery to lose weight

Hey everyone!

So recently, there has been lots of rumors going around that Kim Kardashian has taken the route of plastic surgery to lose weight and not the Atkins diet (as I said in one of my previous blog posts). She is sticking to to "her story" of losing weight the healthier way, even though tabloid reports, which claim she had stretch mark treatments and fat reducing stomach procedures. Also there is a magazine source which claims Kardashian had been seeing a Beverly Hills cosmetic surgeon. She posted on twitter that, "all these reports are false and I have worked hard to lose weight." She also said on Wednesday, "I am very frustrated today seeing reports that I got surgery to lose my baby weight!"
Kim Kardashian posted a quick rant on Twitter, lashing out at reports that she had any plastic surgery to lose her post-pregnancy weight. The magazine reports Kardashian saw a notable Beverly Hills doctor for costly fillers and treatments to reduce fat on her stomach and stretch marks. 
      

Kardashian gave birth to daughter North West in June, and said she lost the 70 pounds she gained during pregnancy the healthy way. 
(Kardashian's daughter North West)

I think Kim Kardashian is telling the truth, but I am not really sure. What do you think? Leave a comment below and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment