Monday, April 14, 2014

Demi Lovato steps out with multi-colored hair extension!

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!

I know it has been like forever since I have last posted, but there was just so much going on; however, I promise I will blog on a weekly basis.

So recently, there has been so MANY changes with Demi's hair. It started off with beautiful dark brown hair to black hair to blonde hair to pink hair to blue hair and so many more.

Edgy! Sporting a bright shade of red lipstick, the performer wore a Jimmy Hendrix crop top, revealing her midriff, a black leather jacket and black pantsA couple of days ago, the 21-year-old singer was spotted with blue and pink hair extensions. She was surrounded by her bodyguards walking outside from a West Hollywood bar. I think she looked great! Demi later posted on Instagram that they were just hair extensions and she promised to take care of her hair. She also posted, , "They're clip-ons... I'm still brunette y'all... Haha."



All in fun: The 21-year-old posts an Instagram writing the pink and purple hair were only hair clips

                                                  (By the way, Demi's nails look really weird!)

That is all for today's post, thank you to all my readers. Hope you like this post!
                      =TTYL=

2 comments: