Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Making of Star Blog

       
   
STAR BLOG
 
 
          Hey guys! So as you all know, due to the top secret news being spilled, I am going to create a blog. I have been deciding for a long time to create one, but because of my very busy schedule I can't give the blog any time. I am so happy now that I am on my six month break from the fashion world.

 
 
 
                     My blog is not going to be any ordinary blog. It will be the best one! I hope that is what it turns out to be. ;) I  will be blogging about all the latest celeb news and fashion trends. Every Saturday there will be a trivia game and the first to answer my 3 questions will receive a special prize! The questions will be posted every Saturday at 5 pm from October 19, 2013, so don't forget.
 
 



 
                          
 

 


5 comments:

  1. I like the name of your blog and can't wait to read all of your fashion advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.....I will be posting my next post sometime in the middle of this week. Please do not forget to take part in my trivia game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited, I love celebrity gossip

    ReplyDelete
  4. SPECIAL PRIZE GIVE IT TO ME NOWNOWNOWNOW

    ReplyDelete