Wednesday, October 16, 2013

THE SECRET FORMULA TO LOSE WEIGHT HAS BEEN REVEALED!!!




Hey guys! How's it going? So, today I just wanted to start our gossip news with Kim Kardashian; my favorite celebrity, also a very close acquaintance ;). I met Kim on the premier of her new season Keeping up with the Kardashians and then we just clicked.

So, recently I have been getting lots of requests for info about how Kim Kardashian lost so much weight and how she is getting back to her post-pregnancy body? Well......, after lots of research (and maybe personally asking her). I finally found out what she has been doing                  Kim Kardashian in skinny jeans on Oct 12, 2013 
                 (Looking great Kim!!!)

Kim Kardashian has been following a strict diet with the help of a low-carb diet program: Atkins. On Sunday, October 13, 2013, she tweeted to her fans: 
"I've actually been doing the Atkins diet & luv it RT" 

As we all know, Kim has more than a million followers, publicly revealing her diet program, is a free publicity for the diet program Atkins.

Well, that is all for today. Hope you guys all liked it and please don't forget to take part in my trivia game and the first to answer my questions accurately receives a special prize!!!

Ta-ta for now!!!!!

 




                                                             

2 comments:

  1. She does look really good. I've always thought that she was pretty. I don't think that I could live without carbs though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Kim out of all the K sisters, but I also like Kourtney. About the low carb diet.........Kim has a strong will power.

    ReplyDelete